Here is the Diwali Gift from RBI to all the aspirants who were eagerly waiting for Assistant Post in RBI notification.
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank.
Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Website Link Open||18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||November 27 & 28, 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||December 20, 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||9||1||12||22||44||1||0||0||2||4|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||2||0||4||7||13||0||1||0||1||1|
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15%
Age (as on 01.10.2017)
Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.10.2017):
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Scheme of Selection:
A) Preliminary Examination
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Time|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 Hour|
B) Main Examination
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 minutes|
|2||Test of English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3||Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|4||Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
|5||Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
3) Language Proficiency Test
The candidates provisionally selected from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-IV). Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable)
Payable from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 (Online payment)
– ₹ 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
– ₹ 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Click Here to Download the Advertisement
Click Here to visit official Website
Click Here to Apply Online